TPS CRA & Sour Service Tubing
Modern drilling projects often go deeper and further than ever before in the search for gas and oil. Highly aggressive and demanding environments with high pressures, high temperatures and presence of H2S, CO2, low pH and chlorides are the challenges that operators have
to face. Corrosion is one of the main critical factors in a well and can be solved by the choice of the right material grade. TPS supplies a wide range of tubing with improved corrosion resistance.
TPS Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRA) and Sour Service tubing are used in environments where carbon steels would face critical corrosion rates. By increasing the amount of certain elements like Chromium (Cr), Nickel (Ni) and Molybdenum (Mo) the corrosion resistance can be increased significantly.
TPS CRA and Sour Service Tubing are your choice when it comes to high qualitative and economic solutions.
What advantages do TPS CRA & Sour Service Tubing offer you?
- Improved corrosion resistance to face a wide range of critical applications
- TPS Sour Service & 13Cr tubing is available from stock
- Highest Quality by manufacturing in acc. with API 5CT and API 5CRA (ISO 13680)
- TPS tubing provides economic solutions to todays’ challenges
- TPS is your specialized partner that can realize individual requirements
- You get also OCTG Accessories (Pup Joints, X-Overs etc.) in CRA and Sour Service grades
TPS provides the following Corrosion resistant products
|Sour Service grades||9CR and 13CR grades||CRA grades|
|L-80 SS||9Cr80||Duplex 22Cr (S31803)|
|C-95 SS||13Cr80||Super Duplex 25Cr (S32750)|
|T-95||9Cr95||Alloy 28 (N08028)|
|C-110||13Cr95||Alloy 825 (N08825)|
|13Cr110||Nickel based G3 (N06985)|
TPS-MULTISEAL-TS-8/6/4 – 2-step integral premium connection
TPS-TECHNISEAL – premium non-upset coupling connection
other proprietary connections available upon request. TPS can also supply CRA and Sour Service Accessories Pup Joints Flow Couplings Nipples X-Overs Flanges Lifting caps & plugs
Blast Joints Hangers Special pieces as per drawing
Available Yield Strengths:
80 ksi, 95 ksi, 110 ksi ,125 ksi, 140 ksi