Crossover (X - Over) & Accessories
These advantages do TPS OCTG Accessories offer you!
- You get TPS OCTG Accessories from stock and individual new production
- You have access to a huge stock with over 5000 pieces of Accessories
- We keep a huge stock of prematerial, such as hollow steel, bars or machined tubes to ensure fast lead times
- Big quantities or single pieces – we can supply it all
- TPS OCTG Accessories are available with almost any connection
- TPS is your specialized partner that can realize individual requirements
- Fabrication in any length and single piece weight of 8 tons possible
- We use only highest quality prematerials
- Our worldwide network of licenced threading shops ensures quick & easy support
Crossover (X - Over)
X-Overs are used to connect pipes or equipment with two different ODs and/or connections. TPS has a huge stock with over 600 X-Overs, ready for immediate delivery. All are made in Germany and available with a wide variety of premium and standard connections within our portfolio. Other proprietary connections and accessories, that are not part of our standard program, can be supplied on request.
Blast joints are commonly used in casing perforating operations. Their key characteristic is that they have the OD of the coupling and the ID of the tubing, which results in a high wall thickness. Thus, Blast Joints are more resistant to the erosion and wear which mainly occurs in high velocity flow areas in the casing annulus, which are often referred to as blast. They increase the safety and reliability of operations by reducing the risks of leakages.
Flow couplings are commonly installed above and below completion equipment in the production tubing string. Their key characteristic is that they have the OD of the coupling and
the ID of the tubing, which results in a high wall thickness. Many times completion and production equipment represents a restriction in the tubing string, which result in higher flow
velocity and fluid turbulences. Flow couplings can resist better to the erosion and additional wear caused by that thanks to the higher wall thickness.
We manufacture among others:
- Blast Joints
- Mule Shoes
- Lifting caps & plugs
- Special pieces as per drawing
In house machining and services
In house machining & services:
- Outside machining
- Boring & Drilling
- US Inspection
- Inside machining
- Bucking Services
- Repairs & Refurbishment
- MPI Inspection
- TPS-MULTISEAL-TS-8/6/4 – 2-step integral premium connection
- TPS-TECHNISEAL – premium non-upset coupling connection
- API EU / NU – standard API tubing connections
- API BC / SC / LC – standard API casing connections
- API IF / NC – standard API Drill Pipe connections
other proprietary connections available upon request
- J/K-55 – ON STOCK
- N/L-80 – ON STOCK
- P-110 – ON STOCK
- 13Cr80 – ON STOCK
- T/C-95 – ON STOCK
- 1.050” – 8 5/8”
In any standard and custom wall thickness
any customer required lengt
Contact our sales team today to see what we can do for you!
In case you should require repair of your equipment or a single piece of accessory, please get in touch with our licenced thread repair workshops.