TPS TECHNISEAL is a versatile high performance non upset premium coupling connection suitable for use in different environments and well conditions.
- 30° metal to metal gas tight seal on tubing
- 1:10 metal to metal gas tight seal on casing
- Connection tension efficiency meets or exceeds pipe body.
- improved buttress thread form resistant to galling
- the stress distribution in the pin of the made up joint greatly reduces the susceptibility to hydrogen embrittlement
- integrated torque shoulder to avoid over-torquing
- coupling outside diameter often smaller than API
- streamlined internal connection profile gives an excellent match between pin bore and coupling center bore, turbulence, pressure losses and corrosion are reduced to a minimum
- relief between pin crest and box root assures communication trough the joint and avoids trapping of compound
- long center fillet in the coupling for good stress distribution in the joint
Made for the toughest operations
- high pressures
- high temperatures
- deviated and horizontal wells
- deep wells
- highly corrosive environments
- TR – internal teflon seal ring perfect for internal coating (SR 13)
- Special clearance
- Special Bevel couplings with 20° Bevel
We carry the most popular sizes and grades on stock for immediate supply. Click here for more information!
All standard range length, as well as special length and accessories are applicable to delivery (e. g. Pup Joints, X-Over, Flow Couplings, Blast Joints).