TPS-TOPSEAL - the new OCTG connection.
TPS-Topseal offers a cost-effective solution for complex environments including critical applications or deviated well profiles – the new TPS-Topseal is available in standard version as well as in special clearance or sour service and H2S resistant grade options.
TPS-Topseal is a superior performance threaded and coupled connection (T&C) designed for challenging operations. The new TPS-Topseal is compatible with VAM TOP from Vallourec or Vallourec´s authorized licensee.
TPS-Topseal provides conclusive benefits that make it the perfect T&C connection for your next project – please contact your TPS representative today.
Increased Pressure resistance & Recess free ID - flush transition area
- TPS-Topseal offers 100% internal pressure, collapse and tension capacity
- Compression capacity is 100% (2 7/8” – 4 ½”) or 60% (5” and above)
- TPS-Topseal results in reduction of flow turbulences by offering greater control over your operations
Refined Metal-to-Metal Seal
- TPS-Topseal supports combined loads and repeated make-ups by ensuring sealing integrity
Advanced Thread Design & Reverse Angle Torque Shoulder
- TPS-Topseal positive torque stop ensures accurate power tight make-up by increased connection strength
- TPS-Topseal hook type thread design with negative load flanks increases resistance to combined loads
Field-ready - Compatibility
- Compatibility tests of TPS-Topseal with VAM TOP from Vallourec or Vallourec´s authorized licensee witnessed and confirmed by Tuboscope Vetco (Deutschland) GmbH
- Extensive testing program conducted with certified make-up & breakout tests
Easy running & Fast make-up
- TPS-Topseal minimizes the risks of thread jump-outs and galling
- TPS-Topseal is available as tubing, intermediate & production casing, liner, test- or fracstring for all challenging applications in Oil & Gas, geothermal, caverns and storage projects
Easy to use & repair
- Well known easy to repair thread design supported by TPS-Topseal licensees around the globe
Supply Range of TPS Topseal
- The new TPS-Topseal covers complete tubing & pipe packages including accessories like Pup Joints, X-Overs, Blast- Joints, Flow Couplings and more from stock and new manufacturing – your TPS OCTG partner – one stop shop
|Any standard API Grade:||J-55, L/N-80, P-110|
|Sour Service & H2S Grades:||T-95, C-110|
|High Chromium Grades:||3Cr80, 13Cr80, 13Cr95, 13Cr110|
|CRA Grades:||Duplex 22Cr, Super Duplex 25Cr, Alloy 28 + 825|
|Further Grades:||available on request|
|Coating:||Internal plastic coating greatly improves corrosion resistance and extends the product lifetime|
||Reduced Coupling OD for slim hole applications (adjusted mechanical properties may apply)|
||20° coupling shoulder to reduce risk of coupling hanging up|
|Standard, Alternative and Special Drifts:
||TPS-Topseal is available in standard and special length & drift ranges. TPS OCTG provides complete pipe packages including all accessories (Pup Joints, X-Overs, Blast-Joints, Flow Couplings etc.) – your one stop shop for tubing strings & Datasheet Generator for all TPS Connections.|
TPS OCTG provides complete pipe packages including all accessories (Pup Joints, X-Overs, Blast-Joints, Flow Couplings etc.) – your one stop shop for tubing strings & Datasheet Generator for all TPS Connections.
One source. One passion.
TPS-Topseal is the safe choice – Made in Germany.
TPS-Topseal provides conclusive benefits that make it the perfect T&C connection for your next project made in Daun, Germany – no matter where and how demanding.